Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today is my Tomorrow...

Hey there ALL! ITs finally Saturday and I am off to River Ranch for the "Walk a mile in her shoes" Fundraiser! I am gathering my three young ones, packing a full day's bag and off we all go! I am so excited to go and see all the brave men of Lafayette and surrounding areas coming out in their pretty red heels, or pumps...which ever....:)

After that, I will be coming home to enjoy the remainder of the day outside and possibly do a bit of writing on New Days while the youngins' play in the back yard...It is such a pretty day here.

I hope to see you all at the Fundraiser if you are local and if not, you are more than welcome to donate through the site below...

www.theheartsofhope.org/269-1557


AND DON'T FORGET...My mission to HELP THOSE WHO HELP OTHERS is still on going and there are only 78 days left to donate to American Red Cross by the purchase of my book MIND...see MY MISSION Blog for more info or go to
www.jajauthor.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment